Peace is something we all long for, but it isn't something that just happens, we need to seek it in all of the right places. Please join me in the search.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Thoughts

What are you thinking about today?

Philippians 4:6 NLT And now, dear brothers and sisters, let me say one more thing as I close this letter. Fix your thoughts on what is true and honorable and right. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

Many times we say or hear others say, ���I���ve got a lot on my mind.��� Christians are not of this world, but we must live in this world. We are bombarded on all sides. We watch the news and we may become angry or fearful. The people we work with are spreading rumors about some of your fellow workers and you find yourself thinking about those accusations and wondering if they are true. Maybe you are in a financial bind right now and you are trying to think of a way out of the mess that you are in. Think, think, think, we all do a lot of it.

Father, sometimes my head is so full of thoughts of all kinds. I don���t want my mind full of thoughts that are not pleasing to You or beneficial to me or others. Therefore, I confess that I will fix my thoughts on what is true and honorable and right. On what is pure and lovely and admirable and worthy of praise. In Jesus��� name. Amen.

Copyright (C) Pam Wilson 2005

2 Comments:

Blogger lisaharolds4591 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:58 PM

 
Blogger traviskline33427085 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home